We have all heard of how stem cells excel at repair and rejuvenation of tissues.
The limitations with stem cells are expense and availability in the US.
Mesenchymal Stem cells secrete a very special substance named exosomes.
They perform intercellular communication; this helps the immune system to signal cell to cell. Exosomes are also RNA storehouses for tissue repair and growth factors; they are responsible for the following health effects:
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY: MSC exosomes reduce inflammation which is the underlying mechanism for autoimmune, inflammatory and degenerative conditions.
- ANTI-OXIDANT: Exosomes help to reduce the oxidative stress ; slows down tissue degeneration and aging.
- ANTI-OPTOTIC: By supplying diseased cells with proteins and RNA, exosomes could maintain cellular health by slowing, halting or reversing cell death.
- ANTI-FIBROTIC: Exosomes help with tissue repair and remodeling of damaged skin.
Reduces fibrin clots and improves scar formation.
- IMMUNOMODULATORY: MSC exosomes could modulate the activity of immune cells to improve autoimmune disease and mitigate conditions characterized by excessive immune response.
- PRO-ANGIOGENIC: MSC exosomes could help improve the blood supply to injured or diseased tissue, thereby increasing the survival of damaged cells and prevents tissue degeneration.
-REGENERATION: MSC exosomes regenerate normal collagen in the skin and stimulates production of cartilage.
WHAT CAN EXOSOMES HELP YOU WITH?
- YOUTHFUL SKIN on the face ( PRF and exosomes) applied with micropen and/ or used as a filler.
- JOINT REPAIR: Exosomes mixed with a scaffolding material such as Platelet Rich Fibrin; then injected peri-articularly (around the joint) helps with joint degeneration and regeneration.
Is an alumni of Bastyr University ; she received her Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine in 1994. She is a clinical researcher, author and owns Advanced IV & Ozone Therapies.
To receive a free consult by a clinician; please call or text: 602-456-7067
or reach us through: